Monday, July 4, 2011

Broadway on 4th of July weekend.

I got some more signs on Broadway. Wealth of signs on that road, and perhaps, the most diverse road in Tucson.

I've wanted to get Chuck's Uniforms for a while. I drive by there every time I go food shopping. Didn't know exactly what angle I wanted to take it from but I decided to go with my first decision and use this long shot of the sign.

Computer Connection is some sort of computer store. I haven't been in there before, so I don't really know what type of stuff they have. Can't tell if its an SWS style store or an "Ultimate Computer" type store.


Like Chuck's Uniforms this sign is also very plain and sun bleached.

This sign is actually the most attractive of this set. It looks well designed and has a very 50's feel to it.

I loved the shape of this sign.

This sign I had to walk a long ways to get, but I think it was worth it. I think it's the most defined one in this set with the sign practically glowing from the sun set and the clouds in the back ground.

Yay, taxes!

With this sign I actually took two pictures of, one across the street, which was too far and this one on my way back on the other side of the street.

No comments:

Post a Comment