Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Craycroft signs

This post is a day late because I didn't get around to posting these pics yesterday.

I wanted to get this sign for a while. I couldn't find it for the longest time till I happened to be driving down Craycroft. This sign screams I was made in the 60's, it hurts to live. Although classic, it could use some renovation.

This sign was in a very empty plaza. In it was a broken down RV with flat tires and the store its self was beside a closed down thrift store. Judging by the state of the lot, I was surprised the Toms was still hanging on.

This was a really empty car wash. At least until I walked closer in back there were two people washing their cars, but you could hardly tell except from an angle looking strait on.

They sell vacuums here.

This sign looks very sad against the dark cloudy sky with a lone pigeon making its nest up above. There were 4 cars getting liquor from this store when I walked by, business is booming at this place despite the presence of the Circle K 10 feet away which also sells beer.


No comments:

Post a Comment