Monday, October 31, 2011

Trip over to west campus

So I headed over to west campus, a place I do not normally go to to try and get a hair cut. Being Monday, as I forgot, the barber was closed. But I used this as an opportunity to get more pictures.

Here is the place I tried to get a hair cut at.

I can't resist taking pictures of two signs stacked almost on top of one another.

This picture just shows the creativity of human laziness. So you were too lazy to walk the other twenty feet to put the top of your soft drink container in the trash? You just had to stick it into the entrance sign at the bank didn't you? And what did you do with the soft drink container? Did you throw that in the trash? So you couldn't carry the extra 2 grams to the trash but you could carry the container just fine? Really, this just doesn't make any sense.

No comments:

Post a Comment